Times subscribers can treat a friend with 2-for-1 tickets at Odeon Cinemas across Ireland every Saturday or Sunday.
With our 2-for-1 cinema ticket offer, Times subscribers can share the benefits of their subscription with a friend at 10 Odeon cinemas around Ireland. Odeon strives to offer the best experience to guests through technology and innovation and always offering the latest releases.
• Only valid for 2D films
• Only valid for standard seating (excludes premiere and club seating)
• The offer is only valid for bookings this Saturday and Sunday.
• Codes are released on a Monday for the subsequent weekend.
To claim your booking code click on 'book online'. For further instructions on how to redeem your code, please read the terms and conditions.
Please note, to redeem this offer you need to be logged in.
Instructions for use:
· If you enter your code and then make changes, the Odeon site may treat your code as already redeemed. In this instance, please quit your browser and then start the application again and go back to Odeon
· To redeem your code you need to go to Odeoncinemas.ie: Once you are on the Odeon website, click on the performance time of your choice - this will take you to the 'Ticket Booking' page. On the Ticket Booking page select the quantity and type of tickets required; depending on cinema setup you may then be able to select your seats (this promotion is only valid for standard seats). Press continue, on step 3 your details are entered (name, address, etc) and a confirmation of the number of tickets requested. When next is pressed and your taken to step 4 a box will be shown towards the top of the page reading "If you have an Odeon Promo code, please enter it below" enter your promotion code in the box and click ‘Go’ to apply the offer to the booking.
· Your amount to pay will then be updated with the voucher / promotion applied. Then complete the payment stage and book tickets using your debit or credit card. Your debit or credit card will not be billed for the free ticket. To collect your tickets you will be required to insert the credit or debit card registered at the time of booking in a collection terminal located in the cinema foyer; alternatively take your online pre-booked ticket booking reference to redeem at the Box Office
· Your tickets are available at your chosen cinema for collection as soon as the booking has been confirmed. Simply take the same credit or debit card with you to collect your voucher/s from the ATM. This process is only used to retrieve your vouchers; no further charges will be applied to your credit or debit card.
· To make the most of your booking, we suggest that you collect your vouchers 20 minutes before the performance commences. If your tickets remain uncollected after the day of the performance then the voucher and tickets are voided and they can no longer be collected.
· Please keep codes in a safe place. They are not replaceable if it is lost or stolen.
Terms and conditions
1. Times members will be entitled to purchase “Two for the price of One” (2 adult or 2 child or 1 adult and 1 child) the cheapest ticket will be free Odeon tickets for performances on Saturdays and Sundays at Odeon Cinemas in the Republic of Ireland (excluding iSense screenings)
2. There are 4,000 codes available per weekend and only one code may be redeemed per Times member per weekend. Codes are only valid for the current weekend, and cannot be used to advance book for films booking after the current weekend.
3. Bookings may only be made online at Odeoncinemas.ie, Odeon mobile site and Odeon apps, using the code that has been issued. Each code is redeemed when entered at Odeoncinemas.ie, Odeon mobile site and Odeon phone app and shall be deemed invalid after this point. Codes cannot be used to purchase tickets via ATM or Odeon Box Office. Please note, a fee will apply tickets booked online as advised during the online booking process, but the free ticket will not incur a fee.
4. Each code is valid for one entry for a standard seat for a standard 2D performance on either Saturday or Sunday in Odeon Cinemas across the Republic of Ireland. Codes can only be used in conjunction with the purchase of another ticket for the same show (same film, same time) and in the same transaction.
5. Not valid for Family tickets, 3D performances, iSENSE screenings, Odeon Event Cinema, Premier Seating, Silver Cinema, Newbies, Films in the Morning, Odeon Kids, Premieres, Special events or events not open to the public.
6. Codes are not replaceable if it is lost or stolen.
7. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
8. Discount does not apply to the purchase of 3D glasses, gift vouchers, food, drink, merchandise or any other Odeon goods or services.
9. Tickets remain subject to availability, normal age restrictions, and any other relevant standard terms and conditions including Odeon general admission terms. Voucher does not give preferential rights of access.
10. Not valid for school bookings, corporate or private hires, or third party bulk tickets purchases. Voucher is for personal use only.
11. Void if altered, tampered with, forged, or damaged.
12. Re-sale and/or transfer of voucher is strictly prohibited. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash and have no cash value.