Times subscribers can explore over one million ebooks and thousands of audiobooks on any device using a free Kindle app (on iOS, Android and desktop) with three months access to Kindle Unlimited for free.
Try new genres, discover new authors and dive into new adventures with unlimited access to our wide and varied selection of books. From business to romance, or comedy to tragedy, you will find unlimited stories waiting to be discovered. Relive the classics you grew up with, start on that bestseller you’ve been wanting to read or try one of the hundreds of thousands of books that are exclusive to Kindle.
Thousands of Kindle Unlimited books now also come with professional audible narration. So just pop in your headphones, tap the play button, and keep the story going - in the car, in the gym, in the kitchen - wherever your day takes you.
Kindle Unlimited is not just limited to books. You can also explore a rotating selection of top magazine issues to borrow as part of your Kindle Unlimited membership. Find a wide selection of magazines across different categories like entertainment and pop culture, women's interest, home and garden, sports, fashion and style and much more.
The best thing is that you don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle Unlimited. With the free Kindle reading app you can read on any device and, of course, you can always read on your Kindle.
To redeem this offer, click on 'redeem' in the information box.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the redemption button.
- Kindle Unlimited Promotional offer expires 11:59 P.M. GMT, October 22, 2017.
- After the three-month free period, you authorise us to charge your credit card on file £7.99/month until you cancel.
- Amazon may modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer may not be transferred or resold.
- Void where prohibited.
- All existing Kindle Unlimited subscribers with free trials or paid memberships are not eligible for this promotion.
- Promotion may only be redeemed on www.Amazon.co.uk by customers located in the United Kingdom.
- Additional terms and conditions apply, see www.amazon.co.uk/thetimes for details.
- AMAZON and the AMAZON logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon is not a sponsor of this promotion.