Every month subscribers can redeem a free audiobook. This month you can listen to Standard Deviation, written by Katherine Heiny.
A divinely funny novel about the challenges of a good marriage, the delight and heartache of raising children, and the irresistible temptation to wonder about the path not taken.
Graham Cavanaugh’s second wife, Audra, is everything his first wife was not. She considers herself privileged to live in the age of the hair towel, talks non-stop through her epidural, labour and delivery, invites the doorman to move in and the eccentric members of their son’s Origami Club to Thanksgiving. She is charming and spontaneous and fun but life with her can be exhausting.
In the midst of the day-to-day difficulties and delights of marriage and raising a child with Asperger’s, his first wife, Elspeth, re-enters Graham’s life. Former spouses are hard to categorize – are they friends, enemies, old flames, or just people who know you really, really well? Graham starts to wonder: How can anyone love two such different women? Did he make the right choice? Is there a right choice?
1) Add your audiobook
Simply click Add to Cart to get started.
From your cart, click Checkout. You'll be taken to the Payment Methods page to provide your address and credit card details if you haven't already done so. This process is secure and no charges will be made to your credit card; these details are only required in case you decide to buy eBooks or audiobooks from Rakuten Kobo in the future.
3) Apply your Times+ code
4) Enjoy your audiobook
Once you've completed your purchase, you'll find your audiobook under My Books, and in the free Kobo App for iOS or Android for you to listen to at your leisure.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
1. Offer limited to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Kobo account.
2. Offer is limited to 15,000 audiobook downloads.
3. Offer code must be redeemed before 23.59 on April 11, 2021.
4. Offer limited to one Kobo account per person.
5. Offer has no cash value and cannot be transferred or exchanged for other audiobooks.
6. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust the amount paid on previous purchases.
7. Rakuten Kobo Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without notice.