Every month subscribers can redeem a free audiobook. This month you can listen to The Goodbye Man, written by Jeffery Deaver.
Say goodbye to your problems
In pursuit of two armed fugitives in the wilderness of Washington State, unique investigator Colter Shaw witnesses a shocking suicide. This leads him to the Foundation – a cult that promises to transform people’s lives. But is there more to it than meets the eye?
Say goodbye to your freedom
Shaw goes undercover to expose the Foundation’s real purpose. Before long he meets the charismatic leader Master Eli, a man who commands terrifying loyalty from his followers.
Say goodbye to your life
Something truly dark is going on beneath the surface of the idyllic community. And as Shaw peels back the layers of truth, he begins to see there is only one way to escape the Foundation … and the price for that freedom might well be your very life.
1) Add your audiobook
Simply click Add to Cart to get started.
From your cart, click Checkout. You'll be taken to the Payment Methods page to provide your address and credit card details if you haven't already done so. This process is secure and no charges will be made to your credit card; these details are only required in case you decide to buy eBooks or audiobooks from Rakuten Kobo in the future.
3) Apply your Times+ code
4) Enjoy your audiobook
Once you've completed your purchase, you'll find your audiobook under My Books, and in the free Kobo App for iOS or Android for you to listen to at your leisure.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to enter this competition.
1. Offer limited to residents of the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland who are 18 years of age or older with a valid Kobo account.
2. Offer is limited to 15,000 audiobook downloads.
3. Offer code must be redeemed before 23.59 on May 11, 2021.
4. Offer limited to one Kobo account per person.
5. Offer has no cash value and cannot be transferred or exchanged for other audiobooks.
6. Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and cannot be used to adjust the amount paid on previous purchases.
7. Rakuten Kobo Inc. reserves the right to change or cancel this offer at any time without notice.