Every month subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is Ma’am Darling by Craig Brown
The funny and tragic, bestselling biography of The Queen’s sister, Princess Margaret, perfect for fans of Netflix’s The Crown.
The tale of Princess Margaret is pantomime as tragedy, and tragedy as pantomime. It is Cinderella in reverse: hope dashed, happiness mislaid, life mishandled.
Combining interviews, parodies, dreams, parallel lives, diaries, announcements, lists, catalogues and essays, Ma’am Darling is a kaleidoscopic experiment in biography, and a witty meditation on fame and art, snobbery and deference, bohemia and high society.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions. Please note, you will need to be logged in to download this ebook.
Subscribers will not be charged for ebooks redeemed through Times+. If it looks like you have been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting us. This is Amazon's way of generating your receipt.
Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on February 29, 2020 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. Subscribers will not be charged for ebooks redeemed through Times+.
7. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the ROI. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the ROI will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the ROI but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-ROI IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
9. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
10. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.