Every month subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is Mine by J. L. Butler.
Francine Day is a high-flying lawyer about to apply for silk, ambitious and brilliant. She just needs one headline grabbing client to seal her place as Queen's Counsel – Martin Joy. They embark on a secret affair and Francine thinks she can hold it together. But then Martin's wife, Donna, goes missing. And Martin is the prime suspect.
As the case unravels so does Francine, because the last person to see Donna Joy alive, was her.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions. Please note, you will need to be logged in to download this ebook.
Subscribers will not be charged for ebooks redeemed through Times+. If it looks like you have been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting us. This is Amazon's way of generating your receipt.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on May 31, 2019 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. Subscribers will not be charged for ebooks redeemed through Times+.
7. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
9. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
10. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.