Every month subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is Persons Unknown by Susie Steiner.
This is the second literary thriller from The Sunday Times bestselling author of Missing, Presumed.
A brutal murder. A detective with no one left to trust.
A city banker bleeds to death yards from a Cambridgeshire police headquarters, and DI Manon Bradshaw’s world is turned upside down when the victim turns out to be closer to her than she could have guessed.
When even her trusted colleagues turn their backs on her, it’s time to contemplate the unthinkable: are those she holds dear capable of murder?
If you experience any issues downloading your ebook, please consult Amazon's help and customer service here. If it looks like you've been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting Amazon.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to download this ebook.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on April 30, 2018 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. This promotion is only available to Amazon customers located in the IRE. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
8. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
9. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.