Every month subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is The Devil's Dice by Roz Watkins.
A brutal killer. A fearless detective. A deadly game of murder.
When a lawyer is found dead in a Peak District cave, his face ribboned with scratches, DI Meg Dalton is convinced this is cold-blooded murder and not the result of a local curse. There’s just one catch – chiselled into the cave wall above the body is an image of the grim reaper and the dead man’s initials, and it’s been there for over a century.
As Meg battles to solve the increasingly disturbing case, it’s clear someone knows her secrets.
The murderer is playing games with Meg – and the dice are loaded…
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions. Please note, you will need to be logged in to download this ebook.
Subscribers will not be charged for ebooks redeemed through Times+. If it looks like you have been charged please wait 24 hours before contacting us. This is Amazon's way of generating your receipt.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on March 31, 2019 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. Subscribers will not be charged for ebooks redeemed through Times+.
7. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
9. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
10. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.