Every month subscribers can download a free ebook. This month is The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
The stunning international bestseller. Philippa Gregory’s acclaimed novel of the Tudor court reimagines Henry VIII’s fateful pursuit of Anne Boleyn, and the revolutionary sequence of events that followed.
1521. Henry VIII rules over a fashionable court alive with pageant and celebration, the lack of a son his only threat.
Mary Boleyn arrives at court and becomes his new mistress – an unwitting pawn in the ambitions of the powerful Boleyn and Howard families.
As Henry’s interest begins to wane, the Boleyns scheme to put forward Mary’s sister, Anne. Yet Anne Boleyn won’t agree to be Henry’s mistress – only his wife.
Pitting the king’s desperation for an heir against the advice of his powerful advisors, Wolsey and Cromwell, what follows will change the course of a country’s history.
To download the ebook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to download this ebook.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on July 31, 2018 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
8. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.
9. This offer is open to UK and Irish subscribers and residents only.