Every month Times subscribers can download a free ebook. This month's is Wideacre by Philippa Gregory, author of The Other Boleyn Girl.
Wideacre Hall, set in the heart of the English countryside, is the ancestral home that Beatrice Lacey loves. Built from yellow stone, facing due south and surrounded by the rich woodlands and rolling downs of Sussex, it has been in her family for generations. But as a woman in England in the 1770s she has no right of inheritance; only a loveless arranged marriage lies ahead. Against turmoil in a changing society, Beatrice sets out to pursue her own goal: control over Wideacre – at any cost.
Yet even as her scheming succeeds, Beatrice is haunted by the one person alive who fully understands her obsession and knows her capacity to let nothing – and no-one – stand in her way.
We have partnered with Amazon Kindle to supply you with our free monthly eBooks. You can now read this on your Kindle or download the Kindle app to access these books via Apple, Android devices, your computer and more. To see the full list of devices you can read this free download on, click here.
If you experience any issues downloading your eBook, please consult Amazon's help and customer service here.
To download the eBook, click on 'download' in the information box and follow the download instructions.
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the download button.
1. Each promotional code provided may be used once and may only be redeemed against the Qualifying Item on or before 11:59 pm on March 31, 2016 ("End Date").
2. This offer may be changed or withdrawn without notice by Amazon Media EU Sarl.
3. This offer has no cash alternative and is not for resale.
4. You must enable 1-Click purchasing and complete your purchase of a Qualifying Item during the Promotional Period in order to receive it for free.
5. Offer only applies to selected Kindle books purchased at Amazon.co.uk. It does not apply to Kindle books purchased from any other website.
6. This promotion is only available to Amazon.co.uk customers located in the UK. Any customer attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from outside the UK will receive an error message. Please note customers located in the UK but attempting to purchase Kindle eBook downloads from a computer with a non-UK IP address will not be able to complete the transaction.
8. The promoter of this promotion is The Times. Participation is subject to the promoter’s terms and conditions for this promotion.