We’ve partnered with the Royal Opera House’s Live Cinema Season to give subscribers exclusive access to 2-for-1 tickets at the following Vue cinemas:
- Liffey Valley Shopping Centre, Dublin
- The Ennis Road Retail Park, Vue Limerick
The Royal Opera House Live Cinema Season gives you the chance to experience the world’s finest opera and ballet broadcast live in the comfort of your local cinema. The season opens with the classic Christmas treat, The Nutcracker, followed by Tchaikovsky’s most ambitious opera The Queen of Spades and Richard Eyre’s beautiful production of Verdi’s opera, La traviata.
Peter Wright's interpretation of The Nutcracker has been enchanting children and adults alike since its first performance by The Royal Ballet in 1984. A Christmas treat for the whole family and a classic with a special place in the hearts of ballet fans around the world and can be seen live on Monday, December 3.
Tchaikovsky’s most ambitious opera contains some of his greatest music and is a powerful study of destructive obsession. The Queen of Spades is one of Tchaikovsky's most impressive and varied scores, containing grand choruses, intimate arias and duets such as Liza and Gherman’s passionate Act 1 love duet. You can see this live in cinema on Tuesday, January 22.
Wednesday, January 30 sees the live screening of La traviata, Richard Eyre’s beautiful production that provides the perfect setting for Verdi’s opera about a courtesan who sacrifices all for love.
To redeem, click on ‘download voucher’ in the information box and present the voucher in person at the box office of a participating cinema. It is strongly recommended that you contact your chosen cinema in advance to check availability before visiting the cinema to purchase your tickets.
Voucher must be redeemed by 23.59 on January 30, 2019
Please note, you will need to be logged in to see the voucher button.
Terms and conditions:
1. Voucher must be presented in person at the box office of a participating cinema in order to receive one free ticket to see The Nutcracker on December 3, The Queen of Spades on January 22 and La traviata on January 30 with the purchase of an equal or higher priced ticket to the same performance, at participating cinemas only and subject to availability. Any other screenings of these productions are not included in the offer. Unfortunately Royal Opera House are not including Odeon screenings for The Nutcracker and La traviata but they will be screening The Queen of Spades.
2. Voucher must be obtained from Times+
3. One voucher per member
4. One pair of tickets per voucher
5. Voucher must be redeemed by 23.59 on January 30, 2019
6. Voucher can only be redeemed at the cinema box office during normal box office opening hours and cannot be used for purchases made online, via an iPhone or android app, by telephone or ATMs.
7. Vouchers are for standard seating only and not for private events; IMAX, 3D, D-Box, 4DX VIP, Deluxe or other special or premium seating excluded.
8. Any premium seating or seating upgrades must be paid for on both tickets.
9. Voucher is not valid in conjunction with any other offer or discount.
10. Valid at participating cinemas only.
11. No cash alternative permitted and no refund or alternative voucher will be provided in the event that the voucher is unused or participating performances are not scheduled at your chosen cinema.
12. Voucher is not valid for school bookings, corporate or private hires, or third party bulk tickets purchases and is for your personal use only.
13. No reimbursement for previously purchased tickets will be allowed.
14. Voucher does not give preferential right of access.
15. Discount does not apply to the purchase of 3D glasses, gift voucher codes, food, drink, merchandise or any other goods or services.
16. Re-sale of the voucher is strictly prohibited. Photocopies will not be accepted.
17. Offer not open to employees of participating cinemas, or their agents.
18. Issuing of tickets is subject to the terms and conditions of the selected participating cinema.
19. Cinema terms of admission apply.